Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Snip snip!

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog. I guess I've been busy watching the kids and blogging for The Score.

So what made me decide to post something tonight? Well I finally bit the bullet and called Dr Weiss' office to setup an appointment for my vasectomy. I know they say it's a pretty simple procedure (they being guys that I've spoken to that have had it done), but I challenge any guy to checkout the picture gallery of the following website without wincing at every picture starting at step 3! http://www.beavercleaver.net

Here's a direct link to the picture gallery.

So the next step is to go in for a consultation on March 29th at 1:30pm.

Here's a few things that are discussed at the consultation (stolen from their website):

If you are under 30 (nope), childless or with a child under six months of age (yes to under 6 months... but he's wearing 6 month clothing so that must count for something?), single or separated (nope), or in an unstable relationship (nope), Dr. Weiss will want to discuss these issues with you.

I don't forsee any problem with the consultation. I'll update my blog with any vasectomy related news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home