Monday, October 03, 2005

Federal Severance Package

Since when do you get a serverance package if you quit your job? I thought it was only if you were laid off that you'd get a serverance package?

I can't believe that David "Dingbat" Dingwall will get a $500,000 severance package when he's been billing us for his bubble gum during his time as boss of the federal mint.

Disgusting!

I don't know who I'm going to vote for in the next election, but I can tell you it won't be a Liberal. I'm fed up. I know that many people will argue that they're all the same. They may be right, but that shouldn't stop us from showing our anger towards this type of mis-spending of tax payer money. Adscam alone should be enough to kill the Liberal party, but Canadians are too stupid to do anything about it.

Don't cry foul when more scandals come out... just kick yourself in the ass for voting them into the office to begin with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home