Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Renegades Season Ticket Holder

Well I'm officially an Ottawa Renegades season ticket holder. Aldo and I each bought a season pass and I couldn't be happier that he talked me into picking the upper south side for our seats. His argument was that the lower sections were in the end zones so you had a very limited view of the game. At least in the upper south sections you can see the whole field pretty good.

I thought that was good reasoning, but there's an even better reason to be happy. The Ottawa Renegades announced that the upper south side of the stadium will be Mardi Gras! Every home game they plan to give guys in the upper south section bead necklaces. The girl who can collect the most beads will win $1000. This could be good! So much for taking Matthew to the games. Keep checking back for an update on the Mardi Gras section.

With my luck the league will can this promotion before I get to see it, as I'm not going to make the home opener on Canada Day. What the F%CK were they thinking?!?!?!?! Why on Canada Day? At least make it an afternoon game!!! Retards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home